Thursday, February 4, 2010

Host Family!!


YAY! I FINALLY got a host family!! Last night I got an email from AFS saying that I had been placed in Kashima- shi in Saga- ken. I have five people in my family: Two brothers (one 3 years older, one 4 years younger) One sister (6 years older) a host mom and dad, and a dog!!!! I am also going to be attending Kashima Jitsugyou high school. I looked it up a little bit. Apparently it is famous for the Yuutoku Inari shrine and borders the Ariake sea. Anyways, it looks beautiful and I am very satisfied because I did not really want to get put near Tokyo... =)I found some random pictures on google...Of course I'll take my own when i get there

1 comment:

  1. Uwah... I'm so jealous! T___T I'm still stuck in the "convince-parents" stage.
    Wish you all luck, I'm sure you'll have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete