Friday, January 1, 2010

Nothing in particular....

Ok, so pretty much what leads me to say this today is utter boredom and the wishful thinking that something could happen already... Yes, I leave in 2 1/2 months (about). Although, my mother has been holding back on paying the tuition, saying that I have to get my grade up in chemistry before I go anywhere. Psh. I have a solid C. Anyways, I am wondering whether or not to bring a laptop. I'm worried that I won't have access to a computer that I can use/put my pictures on. The problem is that I emailed AFS and they said that multiple bad things could happen to it, like me frying it when I plug it in. Ahh well. I hope it turns out because I really want to skype when I am there.

I haven't gotten a host family yet and I have heard that some people don't get them until a matter of weeks before they leave :P Great, the only thing I have to look forward to is getting yellow luggage tags in the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog! I'm going to Japan as well. Just want to let you know that nothing will happen to your laptop when plugging it in Japan. Unless it is really, really old (like 10 years) all laptops have that little "brick" thing that allows it to be used with any voltage from 100 to like 240 (japan has 100.)

    However, blow dryers and those things are a different story...

    -Henry

    ReplyDelete