Friday, July 9, 2010

Update

I haven't posted in sooooo long because so many things have been happening...But I've been too lazy to bring my camera so I don't really have any new pictures...The only one I do have is of my leg from about 3 weeks ago when I was on my bike and did a front flip down the steep hill going down from my school....


Other things happening.... This coming week there's a big festival that lasts for three days. One of those days is a fireworks festival where everyone wears a yukata and goes with their boyfriend/girlfriend..Since I last posted there's been a large amount of drama with these two boys from my school so we'll see what happens :P
I'll take pictures later! 2 days ago tons of decorations were put up near my house soo...

In the past month I have had so many extreme highs and lows but even in the most terrible low it's almost been enjoyable just because it's so different from home...
I'll post more laterr..

No comments:

Post a Comment